Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oven Fried Chicken

The best oven fried chicken I have found is the one by Lucinda Scala Quinn.  The chicken has a nice crispy skin.  I don't miss traditional fried chicken when I eat this oven fried chicken.

I served roasted cauliflower as my vegetable tonight.  All I did was drizzle olive oil on the cauliflower and the sprinkle with salt and pepper.  I roasted the cauliflower in a 450 degree oven for about 35 minutes.  I sauteed some garlic, red chili flakes, and capers in olive oil and tossed this mixture with the cauliflower before serving.

These potatoes were great.  I got the idea after watching one of my favorite television cooks, Chuck Hughes.  I parboiled some small Yukon gold potatoes.  After draining the potatoes I tossed them with melted butter, salt, and pepper.  I then roasted the potatoes in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment